Pre-Order now! Products ordered today are expected to arrive by Aug. 31.
Giving back with every mask pack: we're donating 1% of net sales to No Kid Hungry, DonorsChoose, and Heart of America to support families through COVID-19.
Crayola™ Kids Reusable Cloth Face Mask Set, Tip™ Faces, Back to School Supplies
Our Adjustable Secure Fit Design
We specially designed our masks to be adjustable to better fit a wide variety of face shapes and ages.
Each mask comes with:
- Adjustable Secure Fit Ear Straps: simply use the bead stopper to tighten or loosen the strap behind your child's ear. It's easy for kids to adjust and to customize what fit is comfortable for them.
- 3-D Face Design: our masks are designed with a curved front to follow the natural curve of the face. This helps the mask fit comfortably around your face.
- Wire Nose Bridge Clip: in between our dual-layer fabric design, we've added a flexible wire nose clip to help customize the fit around the front of you or your child's face. One extra benefit? When secured around the nose, it helps reduce fogging for those who wear glasses.
- Butterfly Closure: we designed a special sewn closure at the end of each ear strap to prevent the bead stopper from falling off when pulled. As the bead fastener is a small part that may pose a choking hazard for small children, we only recommend this mask for children 3 years of age and older.
How to Measure Your Size
Using a measuring tape (the soft, flexible seamstress kind not a flat ruler), place the tape over the bridge of your nose and follow the natural curve of your face. Use the dimensions from our size chart below to see how the mask will cover your face. Note that our ear straps are stretchy and adjustable to help create a secure fit once the mask is on. When measuring the vertical dimension, start from the middle of the bridge of your nose, essentially where the mask will sit along your nose during wear.
Kids Mask Size
Teen/Adult Mask Size
Only $6/mask ($0.20 per day)
Our Crayola™ Tip™ Faces, non-medical mask packs come with a 5-mask system featuring unique face mask designs for each day of the school week to avoid cross-contamination. Look no further than our Crayola-branded masks for quality school supplies for kids.
Official licensed Crayola™ product.
- DAILY FACE MASKS FOR KIDS - 5 daily cloth face masks with unique color designs - 1 for each school day!
- ADJUSTABLE MASK: Features a dual-layer fabric kids face mask with a with 3-D face design, secure fit adjustable ear straps, and a nose clip
- WASHABLE MASK FOR KIDS: Machine washable face masks with bonus mesh laundry bag
- ORGANIZE BY NAME: Name tag to keep track of your masks
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Reduces environmental waste caused by disposable single-use masks
Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Wash before first use! Machine wash with like colors in the mesh laundry bag included. Tumble dry low in the mesh laundry bag. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
SchoolMaskPack Fabric Mask Products: These fabric masks are non-medical, non-surgical, and non-industrial masks and not intended to be used in these situations or high-risk situations. This product does not guarantee prevention from transmission or infection of disease. This product is not intended to be used by children under 3 years old and should be used under adult supervision. Small parts may present a choking hazard.
This face mask is not to be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected, used in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, or used in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the product.
SchoolMaskPack™ Mask Straps: Not recommended for children under 4 years old. Use under adult supervision. Potential choking hazard for young children or children at play.